Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

I love, love, love Easter. It's almost better than Christmas to me because the weather is warm and there's not so much pressure with gift giving. Of course, I also love a great Easter outfit. J. Crew Factory was having one of their crazy 40-60% the whole store sales a couple weeks ago and I snagged this coral colored pencil skirt for $20! Anyway, I thought I'd also post a few pictures of our Easter brunch table. I always love decorating for Easter and I think this year might have been one of our best tables yet. 



                                           
                                     


I was so excited when I saw this BCBG coat was on TJMaxx's clearance for $79. Eek!

Where it's all from...
Coat: TJMaxx/BCBG, similar found here
Peplum: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21 (old), similar found here


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous jacket! Love TJ Maxx! What a steal

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete