Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pop of Neon

New Jersey has been a frozen tundra lately. Honestly, I do not remember the last time we had a winter this bad. I am definitely over the snowfall every other day, and I've also been getting sick of boring, dark winter colors. So, when I saw this neon dress in the store the other day I knew I had to snatch it up. I paired it with black tights and cardigan to still keep it winter appropriate, and I gotta say I'm really digging this look. Also, I cannot wait to wear this dress sans-tights come summertime! 




Where it's all from....
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy (old), similar can be found here
Belt: Forever 21(old), similar can be found here
Opaque Tights: H&M
Flats: Fusion (old), similar can be found here
"C" Necklace: Nadri

P.S.- All these photos were taken by my wonderful boyfriend, Dan. I can't even manage to take a non-blurry selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment