Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend Look

I have been majorly slacking on updating this blog lately! Keeping up with school, work, and my school's education club has gotten the best of me, but of course that's nothing a fun, weekend outfit can't fix. This weekend the boyfriend and I headed out to a little restaurant in Tarrytown, NY called Sweet Grass. They serve a lot of yummy, super healthy organic options, but also being the junk food lover that I am I had to stop off at the ice cream place across the street for a cone before we went home. As for the outfit I'm a total believer in outfits that can be casual, but not sloppy. I'm also thinking I could definitely switch out the Converse for flats and make this a teaching outfit. 




Where it's all from...
Sweater: Old Navy
Denim Shirt (underneath sweater): H&M
Necklace: Express
White Converse: Zappos
Coat: H&M (old), similar(ish) found here
Bag: Aldo's (old), similar found here
Nail Polish: Essie "Butler Please," snag it here

No comments:

Post a Comment